First Person: Carlos Condit

August 5th, 2014 by admin

Video Rating: 5 / 5

Cena To Feature On New WWE 2K15 Game Cover

July 22nd, 2014 by Liam

“You cannot see me” seems to be a casual catch-phrase for Cena from now on. Much to the delight of his fans, the entire world would not only be able to see this 15-time World champ on the WWE programming regularly – but he would soon be coming up on the cover of soon-to-release video game WWE 2K15.

“We are excited to declare that John Cena has been selected as Cover Superstar for WWE2K15”, read a tweet from WWE 2K15 group.

The latest WWE 2K15 game would be released for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 on 28th October, 2014.

The announcement was made public just a day after John outlasted Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro Sheamus, Kane & Alberto Rio to win on Heavyweight WWE World title in his last ladder match hosted by his state Massachussets.

Cena, quite obviously, was elated with his victory.

“Call up interweb machine & tell them it is time for hating us again”, read one of his recent tweets post the victory.

John  Cena has always been a top favorite among his peers and senior fighters across the WWE arena. One of the legendary WWE fighters Hulk Hogan seems to be greatly impressed by Cena’s latest Massachusetts victory.

“Congratulations for my favorite-most wrestler Cena- thank God ‘the champion is here’, now he would be able to set everything straight in WWE”, Hogan tweeted on June 30.

WWE & 2K Sports have joined hands last year for the 1st time ever to develop 2014 edition of the video game entitled as WWE 2K14. It was a super successful venture and amazed fans with high end graphical compositions. The good bit is that the 2015 edition too features the next-gen graphical excellence that was deployed in the 2014 edition of the game.

UFC Fight Night 27: Carlos Condit Wants Johny Hendricks Rematch

July 8th, 2014 by admin

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Carlos Condit on UFC 158 Opponent Change

June 10th, 2014 by admin

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Carlos Condit suspended indefinitely on medical grounds

June 4th, 2014 by admin

Former interim Ultimate Fighting Championship or UFC Welterweight champion Carlos Condit has been handed a suspension for an indefinite period on medical grounds after he tore his MCL while fighting at UFC 171 this past month, according to a statement released by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation or TDLR.

The Natural Born Killer also partially tore the right meniscus on his knee and has undergone surgery to repair the damage.

According to the statement released by the governing body, Condit, who has already undergone a successful surgery, will remain on the sidelines until the doctors give him the green signal to resume training and return to the sport.

Carlos Condit suffered the injury during his second round defeat at the hands of Tyron Woodley, with the referee stopping the fight and awarding the fight to Woodley on technical knockout after Condit fell down clutching his knee midway through the round.

And in news that is sure to please the UFC and Mixed Martial Arts fans, former UFC Welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has offered his help to Condit during the rehabilitation process.

According to Greg Jackson, the former trainer of the Canadian, as soon as he heard the news about Condit injuring his knee, the same injury that he sustained which sidelined him for almost a year back in 2011, GSP got on the phone with him and offered to help Carlos Condit with his injury.

Jackson said that Rush told him that he knows how this thing works and he will have a talk with Carlos and help him out. The two of then broke down how to approach it but now, GSP has sustained an injury himself and will require rehab and Jackson thinks the two could go into rehab together because of the similar nature of the injury.

UFC 154 Georges St Pierre vs Carlos Condit Weigh-In

May 13th, 2014 by admin

Video Rating: 4 / 5

© 2014 Carlos Condit